2008 Pontiac G6 4dr Sdn GT
This price listed are our cash prices not including Sales Tax, govt. fees, & DOC Prep Fees, and if applies: finance fees. We also offer in-house financing, as well as bank financing. Contact us for more information regarding financing. We will do everything we can to get you in the right vehicle that is best suit for your situation! Vehicles that are "On Special" are our already reduced cash special prices, excluding taxes and fees, and will only be honored if paying all cash (or debit/credit card)
Way to many options to list! This one has it all! Fully loaded!
This vehicle drives great, There are no major mechanical problems/issues!
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, 3.5L Variable Valve Timing V6 SFI (Sedan and Coupe 219 hp [163.0 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 219 lb-ft of torque [297.0 N-m] @ 3200 rpm) (Convertible 217 hp [162.1] @ 5800 rpm, 217 lb-ft of torque [293.6 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Axle, 3.29 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension, Sport, with thicker direct-acting front stabilizer bar and enhanced steering rack bushing and thicker rear stabilizer bar
- Steering, Hydraulic Power Steering (HPS)
- Exhaust outlet, single chrome tip
- Headlamps, halogen composite with reflector optics, automatic exterior lamp control and 20-second delay off feature
- Fog lamps, front, integral in fascia with projector beam
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, heat rejecting
- Wipers, front intermittent, speed-sensitive, controlled-cycle
- XM Satellite Radio. With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- Audio system feature, Monsoon high-performance 8-speaker system with high-mounted tweeters and subwoofer
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual with power height adjustment and ratcheting lumbar
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, lighted shift indicator, parking brake and storage compartment
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, temperature, fuel, tachometer and trip odometer
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, power
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-key III+
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Defogger, rear-window
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors (Illuminated visor vanity mirrors)
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Brake handle, leather-wrapped
- Lighting, interior with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security